Key features –
- Saving achieved against target
- Stock reports, including full stock usage history
- Client satisfaction ratings, SLA’s and KPI’s
- Supplier ratings and service quality
- Lead-times and achievements against schedules
- Category spend, by user, department, division
- Number of jobs processed
- Efficiency measures, process and procedure improvements
- Speeds up the whole procurement process
- Procurement tasks can be completely automated
- Complis® can integrate with legacy systems - you benefit from all the features without duplication and re-keying of information
Complis® provides a range of operational and financial management reporting to enable users to make strategic procurement and business decisions based on accurate real-time information.
As well as providing detailed statistical information, our management reporting helps to identify and report on noticeable trends or service level exceptions.
Complis® is a key component in the definition, management and delivery of SLA’s and KPI’s. All your supplier details integrate seamlessly into the day-to-day procurement process ensuring only certified and approved suppliers can be used. This helps you adhere to regulations whilst adopting best practices that cut costs and risk without additional administration.
Research conducted by the Aberdeen Group shows that best-in-class systems, such as Complis®, typically saves customers on average 23% of their previous spend by adopting easy-to-use best practice techniques and significantly reducing administrative tasks.
The Complis® database structure means that all data is held centrally and immediately accessible, reports can be automated, are easily available, and timed to coincide with key business requirements. They can be output in a number of formats including, Excel, Word and PDF, or as raw data that integrates with client accounting or procurement systems.