Key features –
- Unify planning and execution, managing and launching your campaigns in a single platform
- Build complete campaigns directly in the calendar, and coordinate with other activities as you plan
- Create and share views unique to your marketing team’s needs, such as by channel, target audience, and more
- Centralises digital assets of all types
- Combines marketing requirements – DAM, Web2print, image repurposing etc.
- Budgetary control – Financial planning, forecasting and reporting
- Saves time and budgetary management
- Multi-channel brand control and consistency
- Streamlines workflow and teams working practices
- Effective task management
Online campaign management directly involves all parties in the workflow, so your team will know what they are doing, they’ll all be using the latest file version, and will be notified immediately when there are tasks ready for them.
You can define a campaign, list the requirements, assign the tasks and let Complis® manage the workflow and progress chasing for you, leaving you free to be creative and make decisions.
Complete control and visibility of spend across product teams, work groups, departments, offices and regions. Centralising your plans, forecasts and actuals, so departments can easily communicate key information, make faster and better decisions and stay within budget.
Complex fast moving multi-channel campaigns where multiple activities need to be planned and coordinated across multifunctional teams, can be a very long and time-consuming problem.
The Complis® Task Manager, solves this very challenge, and gives departments the tools to efficiently plan, coordinate, and share relevant key marketing activity. It provides information to make campaigns progress more efficiently, keeping all stakeholders informed of the key tasks and highlighting those tasks where additional action or resource may be required. Marketing teams clearly see and manage their activities within a CPA project calendar.